The Safer Internet Centre Norway coordinates initiatives and collaboratives for children and media at a national level.
We work with ministries, non-profit and voluntary organizations, businesses and industry organizations - all working for the same goals.
Along with the helpline Cross my heart, the Norwegian Media Authority is the Norwegian Safer Internet Centre (SIC Norway). Norway's Safer Internet Centre has a separate Advisory Board, which acts as an advisory body for the professional work of the center.
Members of the Norwegian SIC's Adivsory Board 2019 - 2020:
- Berit Andersen (The Norwegian Media Authority)
- Lars Kvenshagen Gimse (The Norwegian Directorate for Education and Training)
- Guro Skåltveit (The Norwegian Data Protection Authority)
- Kjersti Botnan Larsen (The Children Ombudsman)
- Thomas Haugan-Hepsø (The Norwegian Media Authority)
- Tone Jeanette Gulsvik (Norwegian Criminal Investigation Service - NCIS)
- Elisabeth Staksrud (Department of Media and Communication, University of Oslo)
- Dina Tjelmeland Adeler (Youth Representative)
- Nelli Kongshaug (Cross My Heart - Norwegian Red Cross Helpline)
- Aline Schøn Papetti (The Consumer Authority)